- Select 'Customise and control Google Chrome' from the top menu
- Choose 'Settings'
- At the bottom, choose 'Advanced'
- Under 'Privacy and security' select 'Content settings'
- Turn on Allowed (recommended)
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter
- Click 'I accept the risk!' if a warning message appears
- Select 'Safari' from the top menu
- Choose 'Preferences'
- Choose 'Security'
- Select 'Tools' from the top menu
- Choose 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Security' tab
- Click 'Custom Level'
- Scroll down until you see the section labelled 'Scripting'
- Under 'Active Scripting', select 'Enable' and click 'OK'